We're hiring stylists at our Sioux Falls, SD boutique! If you enjoy fashion and helping women find their style, we want you! This is a perfect position for someone wanting a side-hustle, or just a little extra spending money. You'll be responsible for helping customers find items, making recommendations and giving feedback, and helping the team keep the store humming.
About Love Marlow
Love Marlow opened our doors in September 2018 with a mission to empower women sized 12 to 28 to confidence through clothes for all occasions. We have both online and brick and mortar locations and have carefully built a business that provides a much needed service to the plus-size community. Love Marlow is looking for talented women who are interested in joining our team
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Job Description for Stylist
- Assist shoppers in finding clothing, make recommendations and provide input in a respectful friendly manner.
- Keep the store floor stocked and organized.
- A stylist will work 2-3 days a week in the store within store hours.
- Stylists may be expected to work outside store hours on occasion.
- Nights and weekends availability with at least two weekends a month.
- Willingness to comprehensively learn brands and fit of pieces of clothing.
- Become knowledgeable about inventory and sizes that are available with each brand.
- Be outgoing and have a vibrant personality that is comfortable, confident in front of the public.
- Helping customers complete transactions.
- Compiling online orders.
- Take direction and utilize creative thinking to enhance customer experience.
- Maintain a cleanly environment by constant dusting, vacuuming, cleaning glass and other surfaces.
Job Skills and Qualifications for Stylists
- Self-possessed and professional with great care for hygiene and appearance.
- Ability to lift over 30 lbs. and raise objects over the head.
- Spend a prolong period of time on your feet.
- Ability to stand and perform other physical actions for extended periods of time.
- Excellent communication skills and face-to-face interactions.
- Flexible schedule.
- A heart to help women feel comfortable and confident with their bodies.
- Upbeat and bubbly personality with a willingness to help customers.
- A passion for fashion.