Stylist Job Application
Love Marlow opened our doors in September 2018 with a mission to empower women sized 12 to 28 to confidence through clothes for all occasions. We have both online and brick and mortar locations and have carefully built a business that provides a much needed service to the plus-size community. Love Marlow is looking for talented women who are interested in joining our team
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Job Description for Stylist
- Assist shoppers in finding clothing, make recommendations and provide input in a respectful friendly manner.
- Keep the store floor stocked and organized.
- A stylist will work 2-3 days a week in the store within store hours.
- Stylists may be expected to work outside store hours on occasion.
- Nights and weekends availability with at least two weekends a month.
- Willingness to comprehensively learn brands and fit of pieces of clothing.
- Become knowledgeable about inventory and sizes that are available with each brand.
- Be outgoing and have a vibrant personality that is comfortable, confident in front of the public.
- Helping customers complete transactions.
- Compiling online orders.
- Take direction and utilize creative thinking to enhance customer experience.
- Maintain a cleanly environment by constant dusting, vacuuming, cleaning glass and other surfaces.
Job Skills and Qualifications for Stylists
- Self-possessed and professional with great care for hygiene and appearance.
- Ability to lift over 30 lbs. and raise objects over the head.
- Ability to stand and perform other physical actions for extended periods of time.
- Excellent communication skills and face-to-face interactions.
- Flexible schedule.
- A heart to help women feel comfortable and confident with their bodies.
- Upbeat and bubbly personality with a willingness to help customers.
- A passion for fashion.